cPanel / WHM Server Management
Our Webhosting support team has excellent understanding of the hosting and reseller business. They have hands on experience in managing hosting servers using cPanel / WHM Dolphin 24x7 will provide the below services for your WHM server.
Initial Server Setup
Consultation, Initial setup and configure of the server to make it hosting ready.
WHM/cPanel Technical Issues
System updates, debugging errors, patching bugs, system compatibility checks.
Server Backup / Restoration
Ideal backup regime setup and also restoration procedure recorded. In case of data loss guaranteed restoration of the information with in the stipulated SLA..
Disaster Recovery & Hack Recovery
If your server is crashed or hacked, we will determine the cause and rebuild your system from backups.
When you identify a need to migrate to a different serve, we will perform the migration with limited downtime, after configuring the new server.
3rd Party Software Installation
Fantastico, RVSkin, CpanelPro, CpanelXp, ClamAV, Mailscanner, URCHIN, ZendOptimizer, Ioncube, GD, Curl, Freetype, Eaccelerator, Ruby on Rails, ImageMagick, Perl modules, etc...
Within 4 Hour Response Time Guaranteed for Support Tickets
Statistically, most tickets are responded to in less than 1 hour.
Within 24 Hour Resolution Time Guaranteed for Support Tickets
Statistically, most tickets are completely resolved in less than 3 hours.
Unlimited Admin Work Time
We do not limit the amount of work we do for you, and we do not have any additional fees!
Backend Server Software Support and Upgrades
Kernel, Apache (ver 1, 2, 2.2.x), PHP (ver 4.x & 5.x), Mysql (ver 4.x, 5.x), Perl, Exim, FTP, WHM/cPanel, etc...
Based on your request, we have a comprehensive list of security software we install and support listed below. If you have any special security requirements, you could let us know that too.
- CHKRootKit - a simple program that detects hacker software and notifies you if any has been detected via email
- RootKit Hunter - scanning tool to ensure your system does not have any backdoors or exploits
- Securing and Upgrading of SSH Server - increases security during ssh connections
- APF or CSF Firewall - most commonly used policy based iptables firewall
- Anti-DoS configuration - helps mitigate denial of service type attacks
- Brute Force Detection - notifies you of numerous login authentication failures and automatically blocks the attackers ip in the firewall
- Log Analysis Software Installation - Emails are dispatched daily, the amount of detail in the emails can be changed on request
- System Integrity Monitor - 24x7 Internal Monitor that checks all services and restarts them if they are down
- SPRI - changes the priority of different processes in accordance to level of importance, hence increasing server performance
- Secure and Optimize Apache (HTTP) - tweaks apache to perform better, and prevent unnecessary information from being easily seen
- MySQL optimization - increases performance of MySQL
- host.conf hardenening - prevent dns lookup poisoning & spoofing protection
- nsswitch.conf modification - secure and optimize DNS lookups
- sysctl.conf hardening - helps prevent TCP/IP stack from syn-flood attacks and other network abuses
- FTP Hardening - upgrade and secure your ftp software
- Removal of unused software - prevents exploits and wasted resources
- Removal of old logs - regain wasted space by deleting old archived logs
- Shell Fork Bomb/Memory Hog Protection - prevents a user logged into a shell from consuming all the resources on the server
- Root Logger - logs and emails you everytime someone accesses root with the timestamp and their ip address
- MyTOP - tool for monitoring MySQL threads and processes
- MultiTail - view multiple log files simultaneously
- TMP Directory hardening ( /tmp, /var/tmp, /dev/shm) - helps prevents execution of malicious scripts
- Password Scanner - scans for easy to guess and common passwords
- Filemanager - allows you to edit system files through WHM in case SSH is inaccessible
- Firewall Admin - allows you to edit firewall allow & deny list and config through WHM
- Mod_Security - protects against common url based hack injections (installed upon specific request only)
- Mod_Evasive - defends http based attacks (installed upon specific request only)
- PHP Tightening - tweaks php to run in a safer and restricted evironment (installed upon specific request only)
Most Linux based hosting businesses, big and small, use cPanel / WHM to allow their customers to control their websites.
cPanel / WHM allows the user to control e-mails, databases, accessed the website, check statistics and do a remarkable number of technical things through various user friendly options on the panel.
WebHost Manager (WHM), the server control panel interface, is designed for server administrators and web hosts. WHM makes it easy to:
- Set up and modify customer accounts;
- Receive alerts if the server goes down;
- Install applications and programming language modules;
- Create and apply hosting plans;
- Block spam;
- Integrate new web technologies; and
- Brand customer's cPanel interfaces with custom logos.
cPanel, the website control panel interface, is designed for website owners. It simplifies tasks such as:
- Uploading and managing web pages;
- Creating email accounts;
- Installing web-based applications like blogs, shopping carts, and forums;
- Backing up data;
- Protecting a site's content and bandwidth from abuse;
- Generating and viewing statistics about visitors; and
- Reviewing error logs to locate broken links and other problems.
The success of a web hosting company heavily relies on stable and well-maintained servers. Maintaining web server is not and easy task and it can not be achieved easily, For this it requires well periodic maintenance, security audits, proactive support and regular patching or upgrading of servers. Our service offer exclusive web hosting support that ensures your website is always up and running without a hassle.
We offer cost effective solutions to manage cPanel servers and we provide unlimited admin work on servers. 24x7 cPanel server support is one of the key features. Along with the cPanel server management, we also provide cPanel server security feature. What we provide in this plan is overall cPanel server management.
- 24x7 cPanel Server Administration & Management
- cPanel Support & Monitoring (24x7x365 Server Monitoring with Reboot)
- Unlimited tickets
- Unlimited Free Admin hours
- 24/7 Proactive Server Monitoring (3 services)
- Initial Server hardening
- Hacked Server Analysis & Recovery
- cPanel Server Security
- Periodic Security Audits
- Kernel Updates
- Software Updates
- Disaster recovery *
- Account Restoration
- 24/7/365 Admin Availability
- Most Linux Platforms Supported
- 40 minutes Initial Response Time
- Within 24 Hour Resolution Time Guarantee for Support Tickets